Our clients take advantage of our advisory services including, but not limited to:
- Contract review;
- Choice of business entity advice;
- Business entity creation, such as LLPs, LLCs and partnerships;
- Drafting by-laws and governance documents;
- Non-disclosure agreements, trade secrets protection agreements and employment contracts;
- Joint venture agreements; and
- Uniform Commercial Code Transactions.
It is important to choose a local, experienced business law attorney who is responsive to the needs of your business. We are never more than a telephone call away and are responsive to your needs.